- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Maloof Ventures launches Never Hungover
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
NEW YORK Markwins North America has unveiled its new Beauty Benefits line of Lotus Marine Mineral makeup and brushes under the wet n wild brand.
Derived from the lotus flower extract and marine and earth-derived minerals, the Lotus Marine Minerals complex offers anti-aging properties with antioxidants that, according to the company, are two times stronger than green tea. This key ingredient is infused in all wet n wild Beauty Benefits products to brighten the complexion and increase moisture by 25 percent for up to eight hours.
The products also include golden seaweed to restore hydration for up to eight hours and protect against UV-induced damage and marine fennel to help improve skin’s radiance, detoxify skin and restore the hydrolipidic barrier.
The collection, which will be available at Wal-Mart, Meijer, Pathmark and H.E.B. beginning February 2008, includes products for the eyes, lips and face. The Beauty Benefits collection also includes a line of anti-microbial brushes that are PETA approved.
Prices range between $4.99 and $9.99.