- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Safeway prepares to exit Philadelphia market
- Safeway expands health-and-wellness brand portfolio with Open Nature
- Safeway partners with Avril Lavigne for annual Support for People with Disabilities campaign
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. — The In-Store Marketing Institute announced the gold award winner for its “Design of the Times” contest.
The Safeway June Dairy multivendor program, developed by Safeway and Mars Advertising, sought to generate category sales, increase category awareness and leverage June Dairy Month to further drive traffic to Safeway’s dairy department. The program was supported with product sampling, shopper education on the benefits of dairy and out-of-store elements, including online sweepstakes and circulars.
The award was presented at the Shopper Marketing Expo on Oct. 6.