- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- GfK: Brands considered 'best friends' boast 3x more positive word of mouth and 2.5x the recommendations
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- Nielsen: Global consumer confidence up slightly
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Mars Chocolate North America announced that some of its M&Ms spokescandies are flying solo.
The company said that the candies, represented by Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange and Ms. Green, have gone their separate ways, but is hoping consumers will help reunite them through a new campaign/ contest, called "Reunite 'M.'" Through Sept. 15, consumers have the chance to win prizes valued at more than $1.5 million, including $100,000 to one individual, by purchasing select packages of M&M's brand chocolate candies and looking for all five characters under the wrapper.
More information about the contest can be found on M&M's Facebook page.
"Our M&M's spokescandy crew has literally been the face of our brand for many years, and we're not taking the news of the separation lightly," Mars Chocolate North America chief consumer officer Debra Sandler. "We've initiated a full-fledged "Reunite 'M'" campaign and we hope America will join forces to help us get them back together."