- Diabetes management carries through to the grocery trip
- Patient Views - November 2013 Methodology
- Regular doc visits top 'healthy lifestyle' actions taken among diabetics
- Doc visits, diet and exercise most important activities for diabetics
- Point-of-Care Communication Council growing its membership base headed into first PoC3 conference
The purchase of personal products is most often made at locations of convenience and health destinations — mass merchandisers and drug stores — according to an online survey of almost 700 AccentHealth viewers conducted in April. Showing signs for further growth, 69% of respondents indicated they would make a personal product purchase at a drug store in the future.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 6,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.