- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
SKILLMAN, N.J. — With former Wyeth executive Dennis O’Donnell at the helm, Matrixx Initiatives is making a headquarter transition from Phoenix to here in New Jersey, according to a story published in the Arizona Republic earlier this week.
The company, however, will maintain offices in Arizona, the report stated.