- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Rite Aid appoints pharmacy division executive as group VP managed care
SKILLMAN, N.J. — With former Wyeth executive Dennis O’Donnell at the helm, Matrixx Initiatives is making a headquarter transition from Phoenix to here in New Jersey, according to a story published in the Arizona Republic earlier this week.
The company, however, will maintain offices in Arizona, the report stated.