- OCuSOFT relaunches Tears Again advanced Liposome Spray
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
MaximumLash is an eyelash conditioner that promises to enhance the appearance of your natural eyelashes without breaking the bank. Priced at about $49, MaximumLash is an ideal fit for the beauty maven who wants longer, fuller lashes but doesn’t want to spend the money on a pricey prescription treatment. MaximumLash is a water-based formula that is fortified with vitamins and peptides to strengthen and enrich lashes. MaximumLash is to be applied once a day on a clean face, much like liquid eyeliner. With one application daily, users will see fuller, thicker lashes within four to six weeks, according to the manufacturer. MaximumLash also can be used on eyebrows. For more information, visit Maximumlash.com.