- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — BrightLine, a provider of interactive television solutions for entertainment and advertising, and cosmetics brand Maybelline New York have announced the launch of a flagship collaborative experience amplifying NBC’s “Fashion Star,” showcasing Maybelline New York products and makeup artist tutorials straight from the “Fashion Star” runway.
The interactive experience allows viewers to go behind-the-scenes with celebrity makeup artist Julianne Kaye for runway secrets and how-to beauty videos from this season’s hottest makeup looks. Features include:
- Hit the Runway: Viewers spotlight Maybelline New York’s featured products to reveal beauty details and are encouraged to click to “love” their favorites.
- Makeup Grab Bag: In this arcade-style game, viewers are challenged to collect only the products used in the featured look of the week in their makeup case before time runs out.
- Get Glamorous: Viewers input a level of difficulty, mood and occasion and are paired with a custom look and the steps to make it come to life with Maybelline New York products. Viewers also are invited to text in to receive the featured product list via mobile phone, making shopping a seamless extension of the interactive experience.
- Enter the Sweeps: Viewers cast a bid for their favorite “Fashion Star” beauty look, and are entered for a chance to win a fully stocked Maybelline New York makeup kit.
“Reaching our core consumers through innovative and engaging media is vital in continuing the authenticity of the Maybelline brand. Together with BrightLine, we have carried this engagement into the interactive television space, inspiring fans to enter into a two-way dialogue with our brand,” stated Karen Mlynarczyk, VP media and integrated marketing for Maybelline New York.
The Maybelline interactive destination is live through May 13 on Dish Network channel 94 and DirecTV channel 111, coinciding with the conclusion of the second season of “Fashion Star.” New content will be added regularly to offer audiences the latest from the runway.