- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
NEW YORK — Maybelline New York is expanding its successful Dream portfolio with the January launch of the new Dream Nude Airfoam foundation, Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer and Dream Bouncy blush.
With the new Dream Nude Airfoam, Maybelline New York has taken the weightless wonder of foam to create a lightweight foundation that promises to deliver a nude-perfect finish. It features exclusive, ultra-fine aerated pigments to cover and perfect without feeling heavy and weighing skin down. It has SPF 16 to protect against sun damage and is available in 12 shades. It is priced at $10.99 each.
The new Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer is the brand’s first product to combine the camouflaging benefits of a concealer with the luminosity of a brightener. The gel-based formula diffuses light to illuminate shadows as it covers imperfections. It is available in six shades and has a suggested retail price of $7.99 each.
The new Dreamy Bouncy blush, which is an ideal complement to Dream Nude Airfoam foundation, feels light like a powder blush, yet melts into the skin like a cream blush. The result is an always-fresh flush. It is oil-free and comes in 10 shades. It has a suggested retail price of $7.99 each.