- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
NEW YORK —Maybelline New York is looking to revolutionize how women shop the wall for face makeup with its new Fit Me collection, available at retail beginning January 2011.
Using the Fit Finder tool, women can easily find the right shade of foundation and the corresponding shades of concealer, powder and blush. The wall is segmented into rows. Each row represents one intensity (i.e., light, medium or deep), and all of the products are numbered for a foolproof process. To find the right shade or number, place your wrist under the windows and find the shade that is the closest match.
Furthermore, the formula features an exclusive Skin Merge technology, which matches skin tone and makes blending easy.
The collection is comprised of 18 foundation and powder, six concealer, 12 blush and three bronzer shades.