- Katz Group to sell independent, franchise businesses to McKesson
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- McKesson names EVP corporate strategy, begins search for U.S. Pharmaceutical president
- McKesson highlights Health Mart annual meeting during first-quarter conference call
SAN FRANCISCO — McKesson Corporation on Thursday reported $31.2 billion in revenue for its third quarter ended Dec. 31, up 1%.
“Our full year view of the operating performance in our Distribution Solutions segment is now better than our original expectations, and our full year view of the operating performance in the primary businesses in Technology Solution remains unchanged,” stated John Hammergren, chairman and CEO.
“This operating strength is offset by the charge in our Canadian business and revenue deferral in our international technology business, and as a result, we are updating our previous outlook for the fiscal year and now expect Adjusted Earnings per diluted share of $7.10 to $7.30 for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013," Hammergren added.
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.