- McKesson names new EVP, CFO
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Viva Las Vegas: McKesson ideaShare 2013 electrifies with host of new programs, solutions
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
SAN FRANCISCO — McKesson Corporation on Thursday reported $31.2 billion in revenue for its third quarter ended Dec. 31, up 1%.
“Our full year view of the operating performance in our Distribution Solutions segment is now better than our original expectations, and our full year view of the operating performance in the primary businesses in Technology Solution remains unchanged,” stated John Hammergren, chairman and CEO.
“This operating strength is offset by the charge in our Canadian business and revenue deferral in our international technology business, and as a result, we are updating our previous outlook for the fiscal year and now expect Adjusted Earnings per diluted share of $7.10 to $7.30 for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013," Hammergren added.
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.