- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
SAN FRANCISCO McKesson on Friday announced that its board of directors approved a quarterly dividend of 18 cents per share.
The dividend is payable on Jan. 3, 2011, to stockholders of record on Dec. 1, 2010, the healthcare and drug distribution company said.
Earlier this week, McKesson reported that its revenues rose nearly 1.5% to $27.5 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with the year-ago period.