- KEY LEARNING: Social media, payer incentives take spotlight at Health Mart University
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Viva Las Vegas: McKesson ideaShare 2013 electrifies with host of new programs, solutions
- Q&A with Stephen Courtman: The next steps for Health Mart
SAN FRANCISCO McKesson on Friday announced that its board of directors approved a quarterly dividend of 18 cents per share.
The dividend is payable on Jan. 3, 2011, to stockholders of record on Dec. 1, 2010, the healthcare and drug distribution company said.
Earlier this week, McKesson reported that its revenues rose nearly 1.5% to $27.5 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with the year-ago period.