- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- McKesson unsuccessful in bid for Celesio
- McKesson buys out Franz Haniel, Elliott to take a 75% stake in Celesio
- Analyst take: McKesson may make second attempt at Celesio
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
SAN FRANCISCO McKesson on Friday announced that its board of directors approved a quarterly dividend of 18 cents per share.
The dividend is payable on Jan. 3, 2011, to stockholders of record on Dec. 1, 2010, the healthcare and drug distribution company said.
Earlier this week, McKesson reported that its revenues rose nearly 1.5% to $27.5 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with the year-ago period.