- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
LIVONIA, Mich. — A consortium of companies that has developed standards to improve the quality and effectiveness of technology service operations has named McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation as making the grade, McKesson said.
The healthcare services company said it achieved the Service Capability and Performance standards, set by Service Strategies and several other technology companies.
"SCP certification is a tremendous achievement for our organization and attests to the unparalleled service, knowledge and professionalism of our customer support representatives," McKesson SVP Anan Khaldi said. "Because the SCP standards are universally recognized as a key benchmark for service excellence, it was imperative for us to go through the certification audit in order to improve our operational performance and enhance customer satisfaction."
McKesson said that in achieving the standers, it joined the ranks of more than 200 companies including Advent Software, Assurant Solutions, EMC, CompuCom Systems, Fuji Xerox, NetApp, Sophos and others.