- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
LIVONIA, Mich. — A consortium of companies that has developed standards to improve the quality and effectiveness of technology service operations has named McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation as making the grade, McKesson said.
The healthcare services company said it achieved the Service Capability and Performance standards, set by Service Strategies and several other technology companies.
"SCP certification is a tremendous achievement for our organization and attests to the unparalleled service, knowledge and professionalism of our customer support representatives," McKesson SVP Anan Khaldi said. "Because the SCP standards are universally recognized as a key benchmark for service excellence, it was imperative for us to go through the certification audit in order to improve our operational performance and enhance customer satisfaction."
McKesson said that in achieving the standers, it joined the ranks of more than 200 companies including Advent Software, Assurant Solutions, EMC, CompuCom Systems, Fuji Xerox, NetApp, Sophos and others.