- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Let me tell you what PBMs do
- 'Pharmacist Sentiment Report' gets inside the heads of today’s busiest pharmacists
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Pharmacy, consumer groups put full-court press on Washington to block 'pernicious effects' of ESI-Medco merger
NEW YORK — Pharmacies using McKesson EnterpriseRx pharmacy-management system can send patients information about health clinics, drug recalls, coupons and real-time surveys through their mobile phones using an integrated mobile communication system.
Mscripts said Wednesday that its pre-built integration with EnterpriseRx would allow pharmacists to implement quickly and cost-effectively, communicating with patients through two-way, interactive SMS text messaging and mobile applications on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone devices.
Other features of the app allow patients to refill prescriptions, receive pickup and dosage reminders and get a complete view of their health information, as well as store maps and locators, a way to track refill requests placed via mobile and refill reminders.