- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
SALT LAKE CITY Walgreens is teaming up with the Muscular Dystrophy Association to administer flu shots to those who need them most, according to published reports.
The MDA is handing out vouchers for free flu shots at Walgreens to those affected by muscular dystrophy and related diseases, according to ABC4News in Salt Lake City.
Voucher requests can be submitted here.