- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- CRN publishes commentary criticizing latest omega-3 research in Natural Medicine Journal
- Hot OTC products at NACDS Total Store Expo 2013
MADISON, Wis. — Med-Systems recently launched the SinuCleanse NetiCap that transforms most water bottles into an instant on-the-go neti pot.
“More and more consumers are embracing the neti pot as a solution for their sinus congestion," stated Dave Gallo, Med-Systems CEO. "The NetiCap product is an evolution of this product, allowing for simpler and more convenient use.”
The twist-on, comfortable NetiCap comes in a package of two and includes instructions for use and 10 saline packets.