- Sanofi US tethers a blood-glucose meter to Apple's iPhone, iPod Touch
- IRS reclassifies breast-feeding as medical expenditure
- Surgeon general issues call to action around breast-feeding
- Medela launches Calma breastmilk feeding system into mass, specialty
- Lansinoh launches breast pump, baby bottle and nonmedicinal pain reliever for breast-feeding moms
McHENRY, Ill. — Looking to provide breast-feeding mothers with helpful information and advice, Medela has launched a free mobile application for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Medela's iBreastfeed app features a locator to find breast-feeding and breast pumping-friendly places, a breast-feeding resource guide and a baby activity log, where moms and caregivers can manage babies' daily activities.
For more information about the app from Medela, visit MedelaBreastfeedingUS.com.