- Reports: Most drugs safe for breast-feeding mothers, babies
- Lansinoh Laboratories expands product offering
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
MCHENRY, Ill. — Medela today announced the introduction of Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap designed for cleaning breast pump and breast milk feeding accessories.
Quick Clean Soap is designed specifically to break down the proteins and fats in breast milk and removes breast milk residue up to three days old. The detergent contains no added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding and is safe and hypoallergenic, the company stated.