- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
TORONTO — Mederma Skin Care scars gel and Mederma stretch marks therapy now are available in Canada at such retailers as Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Walmart and Pharma Plus, according to Merz Pharma Canada.
Mederma scar gel and Mederma stretch marks therapy are formulated with cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract derived from onions.
Mederma scar gel is designed to improve the appearance of scars caused by burns, injuries, acne and surgery.
Mederma stretch marks therapy promises to reduce the overall appearance of stretch marks by diminishing discoloration, improving texture and enhancing skin softness.