- Cape Cod launches new popcorn varieties
- Smartfood introduces reduced-fat popcorn
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
FREEPORT, N.Y. Traditional popcorn is getting a new look.
Medora Snacks has launched PopCorners, a popcorn snack that has a chip-like experience. PopCorners currently are available in 1.1-oz. and 5-oz. serving-size bags in four delicious flavors — white cheddar, butter, sea salt and kettle — that range from 3.5 g to 6 g of fat.