- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
RALEIGH, N.C. — Specialty pharmacy services provider MedPro Rx announced that it has expanded its Web portal.
The portal, which can be accessed on the company's website, provides patients, physicians, nurses and case managers with the ability to access targeted content to review medical records and clinical follow-up, drug dispensing/refill and shipping history. The portal also can be used as a tool to communicate with the clinical staff at MedPro Rx and utilizes a secure, password-protected customer log-in to allow for privacy of information and ease of use for clients.
“The Web portal is a great tool that provides a convenient and secure location for our clients’ medical information," said Nancy McFarlane, MedPro Rx president. “At MedPro Rx, we are always searching for the latest ways to provide the best possible customer service experiences for our clients and their healthcare providers.”