- SuperNutrition launches Facebook contest
- Study: Top five social media trends for retail
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- IBM: Valentine’s Day online shopping shows strong growth
RALEIGH, N.C. — A specialty infusion pharmacy has joined the social media realm.
MedPro Rx's president, Nancy McFarlane, said that the company has launched a Facebook page, which will share MedPro Rx’s news, updates, blog posts and photos with its community. Additionally, the page will expand the company's online presence and customer service focus for clients, healthcare consumers, providers and third-party payers, McFarlane said.
“Our Facebook page is a great tool that will enable us to better communicate our mission, connect information and work with our community," she said. “At MedPro Rx, we are always searching for the latest ways to provide the best possible customer service experiences for our clients, and the addition of Facebook is one more venue we can utilize.”