- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
RALEIGH, N.C. — The Triangle Business Journal has named MedPro Rx to its list of the fastest-growing companies in the North Carolina Research Triangle for the fourth consecutive year, the specialty pharmacy provider said Monday.
MedPro Rx said it had ranked No. 28 on the journal's 2011 Fast 50 Award list, evaluated by PricewaterhouseCoopers. The company ranked No. 1 in 2008, No. 5 in 2009 and No. 16 in 2010.
"I am deeply gratified that MedPro Rx has received yet another Fast 50 award," president Nancy McFarlane said. "This reflects the commitment of our staff to provide top service to our customers and make sure that we accommodate all of their needs as best as possible."