- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Walgreens' Healthcare Clinics receive accreditation
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- ACHC renews accreditation for Axium Healthcare Pharmacy
RALEIGH, N.C. — Specialty pharmacy provider MedPro Rx has received accreditation from an accrediting body for the fourth time, the company said.
MedPro Rx said the accreditation, from the American Commission for Health Care, also marked the first time the company had received it for specialty pharmacy services and infusion nursing services, calling ACHC accreditation a key benchmark for measuring an organization's quality.
"We are very pleased and proud to again be awarded accreditation with ACHC," MedPro Rx director of clinical services Andy Clark said. "It is an achievement of which our organization can be proud and one which marks our commitment to quality in the provision of healthcare services to the clients we serve."