- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Fresh food could help drive more loyalty for Amazon
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
CINCINNATI — The former president and CEO of eBay has returned to Procter & Gamble's board of directors, effective immediately.
Meg Whitman, who worked as a brand assistant for P&G after graduating from Harvard Business School, served on P&G's board from 2003 to 2008. During her career, Whitman served as president and CEO of eBay from 1998 until 2008. Whitman also ran for governor of California in the 2010 elections.
"Meg was an outstanding director during her initial time on the board, and we are delighted to be able to welcome her back," said Robert McDonald, P&G chairman, president and CEO. "[Meg's] business knowledge, vision and passion for winning are qualities that will serve the board and P&G well in the years ahead."