- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
DERRY, N.H. — MegaFood announced its launch of a collection of certified vegan dietary supplements that's designed to address the unique nutritional needs of someone following a plant-based diet.
The line, which includes Vegan Daily, Vegan-Ease, Vegan B12 and Vegan Protect, was certified as animal-free by The Vegan Society and also was recognized at Natural Products Expo West as one of this year's best new lines of dietary supplements.
MegaFood said its vegan dietary supplements line will launch this April at retailers nationwide. For more information, visit MegaFood.com.