- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Meijer highlights efforts to reduce emissions from diesel fleet
- Meijer anticipates more flu shots in 2013-2014 season amid increased demand
- Reports: Meijer sees strong sales from first Detroit store
- Meijer to match donations to program for food pantries 2-to-1
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Meijer is offering discounts on more than 400 toys at stores and online in anticipation of the holiday season as many customers are likely to want to keep prices down, the Midwestern mass-merchandise chain said Thursday.
The chain also plans to release a holiday gift guide that includes 18 pages of toys and an online release of its list of its top 25 toys. The toy discounts include toys in “virtually every” category, ranging from action figures to educational toys.
“Meijer understands that our customers are continuing to keep a close eye on price tags this holiday season, which is why we're once again offering price drops on a variety of the hottest toys,” Meijer toy merchandising manager Adam Whitney said.