- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
- Pillsbury's Funfetti line gets colorful
- Meijer offers free flu, strep tests and dispenses drugs at some Mich. stores as part of NACDS Foundation-supported study
- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
NILES, Mich. — Meijer will sell cupcake stands customized in local school colors under a partnership with the stands' Michigan-based manufacturer.
Niles, Mich.-based Cupcaketree.com announced a deal with Meijer, in which the mass merchandise retailer will sell the stands alongside its baked goods. The company has been selling the stands since 2001.
"We are pleased to be partnering with Meijer on this customized three-tier cupcake display," Cupcaketree.com owner Judy Truesdell said. "It is an opportunity to showcase our products to Meijer shoppers and to add school spirit to their graduation parties."