- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Coming to Weis shelves: Lichi superfruit diet supplement
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Local flavor: Meijer's Michigan stores to feature food products made in the state
- New line of frozen cake batters, buttercream frostings debuts at Whole Foods
NILES, Mich. — Meijer will sell cupcake stands customized in local school colors under a partnership with the stands' Michigan-based manufacturer.
Niles, Mich.-based Cupcaketree.com announced a deal with Meijer, in which the mass merchandise retailer will sell the stands alongside its baked goods. The company has been selling the stands since 2001.
"We are pleased to be partnering with Meijer on this customized three-tier cupcake display," Cupcaketree.com owner Judy Truesdell said. "It is an opportunity to showcase our products to Meijer shoppers and to add school spirit to their graduation parties."