- New study reveals online, mobile activities of skin care enthusiasts
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Report: First-half of 2013 more promotional with $1.8 billion in consumer savings
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
SAN FRANCISCO and GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. A global leader in digital place-based media services will provide advertising sales and sales support services for a Midwest retailer's in-store media network.
Under the multiyear ad sales agreement, Premier Retail Networks will provide Meijer with national and regional advertising sales representation and support for clients and advertising agencies across the country.
"Meijer gives us a great strategic addition to our existing ad sales footprint by providing advertisers and agencies with the ability to reach highly desirable consumers in the Midwest," said D. Scott Karnedy, PRN chief sales officer. "Meijer is an innovator in the retail sector, and we're very pleased they chose our teams to support their in-store network."