- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Mentholatum on Thursday announced two executive moves. Jean Legros was appointed to the role of senior director of marketing overseeing all brands, and Brian Rola was promoted to senior director of U.S. sales.
Legros has domestic and international experience and began his career in brand management for food products in France and has held marketing and business development positions at Mead Johnson Nutritionals and Dannon, prior to joining Mentholatum.
Legros has a BBA from Université de Lyon in France and an MBA from the University of Georgia.
With Mentholatum since 2005, Rola previously held the positions of national account manager and, most recently, director sales. In his new position, he will be responsible for leading the sales and trade promotion strategy for the U.S. domestic division.
Rola graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology with a BS in marketing.