- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
- Mylan hires Adele Gulfo to head global collaboration, strategic operations
- Reports: Three drug makers have sights on Pfizer's generics unit
NAPLES, Fla. — The Consumer Healthcare Products Association on Wednesday officially elected James Mackey, SVP U.S. region head for Merck Consumer Care, as the association's chairman. Paul Sturman, president and general manager Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, will serve as immediate past chairman.
"CHPA is indebted to Paul Sturman for his leadership and vision as chair of our industry association these past two years," stated CHPA president and CEO Scott Melville. "During his chairmanship, our industry became a better advocate for self-care and its contribution to U.S. healthcare," he said. "We’re fortunate to have someone like Jim Mackey stepping up to continue this positive momentum. Jim’s industry experience and longtime involvement with CHPA have earned him the respect of fellow board members and will ensure a seamless transition of leadership."
For the full list of current CHPA board members, click here.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.