- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- NACDS issues statement on White House health reform meeting
- Former White House adviser Nancy-Ann DeParle elected to CVS Caremark's board
- White House assistant Kristina Schake joining L'Oréal USA as chief communications officer
EL PASO, Texas Merlot Skin Care, a natural grape-seed-based skin care brand sold at Walgreens and Ulta, is celebrating its 10-year anniversary in 2011 with new product launches and new packaging.
"Merlot is a brand that knows the power of natural grape-seed antioxidants can be used to achieve beautiful skin," stated Wayne Beckley, founder and CEO of Merlot Skin Care."We are proud that our moisturizer has become a staple of so many women's daily beauty routines."
For 10 years, the family-run, Texas-based brand has maintained its commitment to cruelty-free products made in the United States. In 2006, Merlot launched Moonlight Radiance night cream for wrinkle reduction and skin firming. A year later, Merlot followed up with the release of a hand cream plus sanitizer. Now for 2011, the company is launching three new products:
- 3-in-1 blemish/acne treatment, which is a cleanser, toner and blemish treatment in one bottle. The retail price is $17.
- Body butter with natural grape-seed antioxidants to help protect skin from environmental pollution. The retail price is $9.99.
- Chin Up neck-firming cream, which is designed to tighten and firm skin in the chin and neck area. The retail price is $12.99.
The brand's new purple and gold packaging will hit shelves in early 2011.