- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Report: Boomers concerned about developing and maintaining a holistic well-being
NEW YORK — In celebration of Mother's Day, Met-Rx on Thursday announced that its championship bodybuilding athletes will team up with moms in the Met-Rx Cares program's first charitable food distribution event to benefit needy families from the central Jamaica area of Queens here.
The kick-off event will provide approximately 400 families with 1,000-gram bags of bite-size pieces of high-protein Met-Rx Big 100 Bars.
The New York event is the first in what will be a sustained nationwide effort to provide food donations to families in need as part of the Met-Rx Cares program.