- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- FMI, Matrix Group release animated video as part of association’s 'Supermarket Facts Video Series'
- Johnny Appleseed brand announces new hard cider
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
- First screenings of the year at Sam's Club to take place Saturday
LOS ANGELES MGM Home Entertainment will offer customers the unique option of purchasing mutliple films for a great value.
The new MGM Movie Collection pairs together films by genre and allows customers to purchase movies that are enjoyable together at a cost that is well below what would be paid if they bought each title separately, MGM said.
MGM will release 68 new multifeatures with suggested retail pricing as follows:
- Double feature at a suggested retail price of $14.98 U.S./$15.98 Canada
- Triple feature at a suggested retail price of $19.98 U.S./$21.98 Canada
- Quad at a suggested retail price of $22.98 U.S./$26.98 Canada
- 6-pack at a suggested retail price of $29.98 U.S./$37.98 Canada
- 10-pack at a suggested retail price of $34.98 U.S./$39.98 Canada
“We are committed to delivering the classic and contemporary movies fans cherish at an incredible value,” said Eric Doctorow, general manager for MGM Worldwide at Fox. “MGM Movie Collection multi-features unleash the renowned MGM movie library and make it easier for customers to access the titles they love at an affordable price.”