- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Fiacco entering VP post may be sign of changes
ATLANTA —Newell Rubbermaid has launched a new microfiber mop that’s economically and environmentally friendly. Rubbermaid Reveal Microfiber spray mop features a reusable microfiber pad that can be used with a cleaning solution or with water alone.
Unlike many spray mops on the market, Rubbermaid Reveal’s spray bottle is refillable, an economically friendly feature that allows consumers to mix their own cleaning solutions for a savings of up to $50 annually. The reusable microfiber pad is machine washable and can be used up to 100 times.
Suggested retail for the Rubbermaid Reveal mop is $24.99. Extra microfiber pads are $5.99, and additional refill bottles are $3.99.