- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — A new line of nitrile disposable examination gloves is hitting the market.
Microflex's Xceed gloves offer a unique combination of benefits for any disposable examination glove user (nitrile or latex) looking to increase glove quality and durability at an affordable price. The gloves mimic the soft fit, feel and tactile sensitivity of disposable natural rubber latex gloves, while delivering up to 90% greater tensile strength.
Microflex said the Xceed nitrile disposable examination gloves will be available in a 250-count box (2,500 gloves per case). More information can be found on Microflex.com/Xceed.