- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Mike Cirilli has joined Rite Aid as senior director of OTC and private label, Rite Aid said.
With 29 years of work experience in retail category management and merchandising, Cirilli most recently was VP merchandising with Duane Reade, where he worked for 16 years, and was a director and VP supply chain for Krasdale Foods. At Rite Aid, he will report to group VP category management Bill Bergin.
A native of New York, Cirilli earned his bachelor degree in accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Cirilli left Duane Reade in August 2009, replaced by Paul Tiberio, who joined the company from Shaw's Supermarkets.