- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Adherence is boosted by face-to-face contact, study finds
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
CHICAGO — Millennium Pharmacy Systems named John Tauber as its chief information officer.
Tauber served as interim CIO since fall 2010, the company said. Prior to joining Millennium, he most recently served as CIO for MedImpact Healthcare Systems with responsibility for delivering IT services for the prescription benefits management company.
"John (Tauber) has proven his effectiveness and has shown that his goals align with the direction of Millennium. We are very pleased to welcome him to the Millennium family and look forward to his contributions," stated Rich Scardina, Millennium CEO.