- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
CHICAGO — A former CVS executive has been appointed to a top position at a company that provides pharmacy services to the long-term care industry.
Millennium Pharmacy Systems announced the appointment of A. James Newell as SVP operations. Newell started the new position Monday.
Most recently, Newell was the founder and CEO of the Newell Group and was COO of Quality Partners of Rhode Island, a Medicare quality-improvement organization. He previously served as director of pharmacy programs at CVS.