- New Bartell Drug location offers beer on tap
- Harris Teeter and MillerCoors donate holiday meals to 400 military families served by Operation Homefront
- Quantum Health hires former MillerCoors VP sales as CEO
- Craft breweries contributed $33.9 billion to U.S. economy in 2012
- Anheuser-Busch to purchase Blue Point
CHICAGO — It seems that MillerCoors' Miller High Life brand is taking the high road when it comes to pricey endorsement and sponsorship deals.
The brand said that it is positioning itself as the "official beer of you," its drinker. The program will be supported with print, TV, radio and online advertising, as well as point-of-sale and public relations efforts, the company said.
"Miller High Life won't get caught up in the runaround of who can endorse the highest profile athlete or air the most ridiculous commercial during the biggest game of the year," Miller High Life brand manager Brendan Noonan said. "We wouldn't call it the 'High Life' if we didn't help real people live it, so this year we're becoming the 'official beer of you' by endorsing the folks who truly represent the High Life every day."