- Report: Former Ulta CEO takes helm at Beauty Brands
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
NEW YORK — Mineral Fusion, a natural cosmetics brand, has entered a strategic retail partnership with Ulta Beauty and in early March introduced its collection of skin care to all 550 Ulta Beauty stores and Ulta.com.
Through its portfolio of personal care items, Mineral Fusion delivers beauty essentials to women of all skin types. All of the products within the Mineral Fusion portfolio are eco-friendly and free of gluten, parabens, SLS, phthalates, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances, 100% vegetarian, and most are 100% vegan, the company stated.
"Mineral Fusion is known for offering an unrivaled assortment of natural, mineral-based skin care," stated Janet Taake, SVP of merchandising of Ulta, "which supports our ongoing commitment to provide our customers with superior solutions and innovative products that will enhance their beauty routines."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.