- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
- François Coutu will resign from Rite Aid board
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
CHICAGO — Mintel Group, a supplier of consumer, product and media intelligence, has named Katie Gross as VP beauty and personal care division for the United States and Canada, based in Chicago.
This new position will report to Jane Henderson, global president of the beauty and personal care division.
As VP America and Canada, Gross will direct the published and custom business. Her experience includes the beauty industry and consumer research. Gross rejoins Mintel from Toluna, a global online panel company.
For the three years prior to her four-year tenure at Toluna, Gross held an increasingly responsible position at Mintel within the custom research department, managing board-level projects and key accounts. Before joining Mintel initially, she worked in marketing for many established brands.