- Merlo puts stamp on his leadership in fourth-quarter earnings call
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- Acute visits climb as MinuteClinic preps for rapid growth phase
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — MinuteClinic announced on Thursday the debut of two walk-in medical clinics inside CVS/pharmacy stores located in San Antonio.
The retail clinic operator, which opened its doors in the Lone Star state in 2006, now operates 45 clinics inside select CVS/pharmacy stores in Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth and San Antonio markets. In addition to the two clinics, a third is slated to open later this year.
"Our innovative model of care can be part of the solution to help broaden access to high quality, convenient and affordable healthcare services in the San Antonio community and elsewhere in the state," MinuteClinic president and CVS Caremark SVP/associate chief medical officer Andrew Sussman said.
MinuteClinic walk-in medical clinics in San Antonio operate from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.