- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Merlo puts stamp on his leadership in fourth-quarter earnings call
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — MinuteClinic continues to expand its reach by opening two walk-in medical clinics inside CVS/pharmacy stores in the Savannah, Ga., market.
The clinics, located in Savannah and Richmond Hill, are the first retail medical clinics to open in the region and join 31 other MinuteClinic locations in Georgia situated throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area.
The openings are part of MinuteClinic's goal to open 100 walk-in clinics nationwide this year.
"Since opening our first store-based clinic in Georgia in 2007, we have helped to expand access to high-quality, convenient and affordable care to thousands of residents who have visited us at convenient CVS/pharmacy locations near where they live and work," said Andrew Sussman, MinuteClinic president and sSVP/associate chief medical officer for CVS Caremark. "We are committed to making our innovative model of care part of Georgia's efforts to broaden access to quality health services."