- ECRM founder, CEO Charlie Bowlus passes away
- Letter to the Editor from Mitch Bowlus, ECRM
- ECRM announces construction of Charlie Bowlus Technology and Innovation Center
- BV Investment Partners becomes majority shareholder of ECRM; Greg Farrar named ECRM CEO
- ECRM CEO and founder Charlie Bowlus leaves behind important legacy
CLEVELAND — The CFO of Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing is stepping into a new role.
ECRM said that Mitchell Bowlus, who co-founded the company with CEO Charlie Bowlus in 1993, is assuming the role of president. Charlie Bowlus will be transitioning to a greater focus on software development, as well as humanitarian initiatives, ECRM said.
“Mitch has been instrumental in developing our business model and strategies, as well as our strong financial foundation, and is uniquely positioned to take us to the next level as president,” Bowlus said.