- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
DENVER — MusclePharm has introduced a sports nutrition supplements line through a licensing deal with MMA Elite of Ultimate Brand Management.
The line, MMA Elite Series powered by MusclePharm, includes pre-workout, recovery, vitamin, protein and fat-loss products. Such retailers as Walmart, Sam's Club and Walgreens are being targeted to distribute the supplements in third quarter 2011, MusclePharm said.
Many MusclePharm products currently are sold in GNC.