- Coca-Cola honored by NASCAR
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — M&M's has revved up its partnership with NASCAR through a new promotion.
The candy brand, which has its own NASCAR racing team, said that its "5 Characters, 5 Cars . ..Pick the Car You Want!" promotion boosts M&M's commitment to NASCAR. Consumers that purchase participating M&M's items from specially marked displays in stores can enter a universal product code online for their chance to win 1-of-5 Toyota models from the sweepstakes drawing. Each car is aligned with a different M&M's character: red with the Toyota Tundra, yellow with the FJ Cruiser, green with the Camry, orange with the Prius and blue with the 4Runner. As consumers enter the sweepstakes, they will choose which of the five cars they would like to be eligible to win.
What's more, consumers that enter the sweepstakes also are eligible to win NASCAR merchandise, gas cards and cash, M&M's said.
For more information, visit Mms.com/us/racing.