- Walgreens' Pegus to present during colloquium session
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark's Helena Foulkes outlines integrated pharmacy-based program at forum
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
DENVER — Molson Coors has combined two senior positions on its executive leadership team into one.
The company said its chief legal officer Samuel Walker now will serve as chief people and legal officer. Molsons Coors' current chief people officer, Ralph Hargrow, is stepping down from his role to pursue other career opportunities.
Walker has served as VP and global chief legal officer since the merger of Molson and Coors in 2005. Previously, he was U.S. and worldwide chief legal officer and group VP at Coors Brewing Co. since 2002.