- Walmart Foundation’s Colorado State Giving Program awards $321,000 to eight nonprofits
- UrgentRx partners with Denver-area sports franchises to be 'Official Sponsor of Game Day Relief'
- Pharmaca weathers record Colorado flooding
- Quantum Health hires former MillerCoors VP sales as CEO
- The Little Clinic opens new clinic in Colorado
DENVER — One of the nation's largest brewing companies has appointed a new member to serve on its board of directors.
Brian Goldner, president and CEO of Hasbro, joined Molson Coors' board, effective immediately. Goldner is the ninth independent director following a search to replace Pam Patsley, who stepped down as a director in December 2009. The Molson Coors board of directors is comprised of 14 directors.
“We welcome Brian to our board and look forward to benefitting from his extensive global growth experience,” said Peter Coors, chairman of Molson Coors. “His proven ability to grow multibrand international companies will be a valuable asset in our continued pursuit to become a top global brewer.”